Call for Papers New Journal: Astronomy and Computing
New Journal: Astronomy and Computing
New Journal Astronomy and Computing invites you to submit your paper
Dear Dr. Lamzin,
We are delighted to announce that Astronomy and Computing is now open for submissions and welcomes contributions on a
variety of topics including:
* Scientific software engineering
* Computational infrastructure
* Computational techniques used for astrophysical simulations
* Data management, archives and visual observatory
* Data analysis, data mining and statistics
* Data processing pipeline and automated systems
* Semantics, data citation and data preservation
For more information on how to prepare and submit your paper, please visit our Guide for Authors page. All papers will
be subject to peer review.
Submit your paper today.
We look forward to welcoming your first submission to the journal.
Publisher, Astronomy and Computing
Download 1st Editorial
Astronomy and Computing Editorial Team